§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Below we provide you with information on the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be linked to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Legal person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 Par. 7 EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
LMB Kunststofftechnik GmbH
You can reach our data protection officer at Datenschutz@lmbk.de or at our postal address with the added line “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) On making contact with us by email or via a contact form, the data provided by you (your email address, if applicable your name and phone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data arising in this connection once saving is no longer necessary, or restrict processing where legal obligations for retention exist.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our service or would like to use your data for commercial purposes, we will inform you about the relevant procedures in terms of the details below. In this regard, we will also state the criteria stipulated for the duration of storage.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with respect to your personal data:
- The right to information,
- The right to correction or deletion,
- The right to limit the processing,
- The right to object to the processing,
- The right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right, to complain to a data protection supervisory authority concerning the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data on visiting our website
(1) For a purely informational use of the website, that is if you do not register or transmit information to us in another way, we collect only those personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to be able to show you our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Par. 1 cl. 1(f) GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (precise page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- quantity of data transferred in each case
- Website that the request comes from
- Operating system and its surface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the abovementioned data, our website cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are saved to your hard drive, assigned to the browser used by you, and through which certain information flows to the organisation that creates the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies are unable to launch any program or transfer viruses onto your computer. They serve to make internet services as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(a) This website uses transient cookies. Transient cookies are automatically deleted once you close the browser. Among them in particular are session cookies. They save a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. By this means your computer can be recognised if you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
(b) You are able to configure your browser settings to your requirements, e.g. by rejecting the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We draw your attention to the fact that you will then possibly not be able to make use of all functions on this website.
§ 4 Other functions and services on our website
(1) Apart from the use of our website for purely informational purposes, we offer various services that you might be interested in. For these you will generally have to provide additional personal data, which we will use in order to provide the relevant service and to which the abovementioned principles on data processing will apply.
(2) We make use of external service providers to some extent to process your data. They have been carefully selected and tasked by us, are bound by our directions and are regularly checked.
(3) If our service providers or partners have their registered office in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this situation when describing the service.
§ 5 Objection or withdrawal of consent to processing your data
(1) If you have granted consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw it at any time. A withdrawal of this nature will influence the permissibility of processing your personal data, once you have informed us.
(2) if we base the processing of your personal data on a balance of interests, you may lodge an objection to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not needed for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which will be made clear by us in each case in the subsequent description of the functions. When making an objection of this kind, we request you provide the reason why we should not process your personal data in the way that we have done. In the event of a justified objection, we will check the factual position and will either cease or adjust the data processing, or provide you with compelling, soundly based reasons, on the basis of which we are continuing with the processing.
(3) You may of course object at any time to the processing of your personal data for advertising or data analysis purposes. You can inform us of your objection to advertising via the following contact details:
LBM Kunststofftechnik GmbH
§ 6 Use of web fonts
External fonts, Google Fonts, are used on these internet pages. Google Fonts is a Google Inc. service. The incorporation of these web fonts takes place through a server call, as a rule to a Google Inc. server in the USA. As a result, the internet pages of ours that you visited is transmitted to the server. The IP address of the browser of the terminal of the person visiting these internet pages is also saved by Google Inc. You will find more detailed information in the Google data protection information, which you can refer to here: www.google.com/fonts#AboutPlace:about and www.google.com/policies/privacy/
§ 7 Incorporation of Google Maps
(1) we make use of the Google Maps service on this website. This means that we can show you interactive maps directly on the website and facilitate easier use of the map function for you.
(2) A visit to the website means that Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in § 3 of this statement are transferred. This occurs independently of whether Google makes a user account available, through which you are logged in, or whether no user account exists. When you are logged in to Google, your data are assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the association with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as a user profile, making use of them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or needs-based configuration of its website. An evaluation of this kind takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the provision of demand-driven advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the drawing up of this user profile, whereby you have to apply to Google to exercise this right.
(3) You will have access to further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing through plug-in providers in the provider’s data protection statements. You will also have access to further information there on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data in the USA as well and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 8 Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a Google Inc. (“Google”) web analysis service. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”; text files that are stored on your computer and allow analysis of your website usage. As a rule, the information about your website usage generated by the cookie is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and is stored there. In the event that the IP-anonymization is activated on this website, Google shortens your IP address within the member states of the European Union or in other partner states of the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA to be shortened there. On behalf of the website operator, Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, to generate reports about website activity and to provide further services connected with website usage and internet usage for the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the saving of cookies in the corresponding settings of your browser software; however, we would like to point out that in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. Moreover, you may prevent the transmission of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google and the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension _anonymizeIp(). By this means the IP addresses are abbreviated, with the result that linking to an individual is ruled out. To the extent that the data collected about you can identify you personally, it will be rejected immediately and accordingly deleted.
(5) We make use of Google Analytics in order analyse the use of our website and to be able to improve it regularly. These statistics allow us to improve our service and to design it to be of greater interest to you as the user. For exceptions in which personal data are transferred to the USA, Google has made itself subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 cl. 1(f) GDPR.
(6) Information on the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Conditions of user: www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for an analysis of visitor flows over multiple devices, which is conducted via a user ID (Universal Analytics). You can deactivate the analysis over multiple devices in your customer account under “my data”, “personal data”.
LMB Kunststofftechnik GmbH uses products and services for analysis and marketing purposes, which are provided by Visable GmbH (www.visable.com) in cooperation with them. To that end, pixel-code technology is used to collect, process and store data in order to create at least pseudonymised, but where possible and meaningful, completely anonymous user profiles. Data collected, which may initially still include personal data, is transmitted to Visable or is collected directly by Visable and is used to create the aforementioned user profiles there. Visitors to this website are not personally identified and no other personal data is merged with the user profiles. If IP addresses are identified as personal, they are immediately deleted. You can object to the processing operations described with future effect at any time: Exclude from Tracking